If you wish to compete in this event please contact your club, who will make all entries for this event only.
Please Note. They will be charged for your entry fees and may wish to collect that from you.
I hope to add here tomorrow who that contact person is for each of the town clubs
Caversham Contact Claire firstname.lastname@example.org
Hill City Uni Contact Marion email@example.com
Leith Contact Margaret firstname.lastname@example.org
Shuttle Relay – 2 x 100m & 2 x 100m Hurdles 6.00pm
Shot Put (3) 6.05pm
4x 200m Relay 6.20pm
Long Jump (3) 6.30pm
4x 800m Relay 6.45pm
Rules for teams.
- Four to a team. ( 3 scoring in Field Events)
- Require one team member to use senior implement per team.
- Must be a male team or a female team to compete for trophies.
- A composite team can compete, but they will not be eligible for the trophies.
- One female can compete in a male team to make up a full team.
- Clubs can have as many teams as they like but only the top ranked team/club scores.
- All athletes must enter online and enter a field event they want to do and/or any track event.
- The clubs will put together their track relay teams from the athletes who have entered.
- Clubs to declare teams running orders 20 minutes prior to start of competition to Control room 1.
- Hurdle heights for all grades to be - Women 762mm, Men 914mm.